DAY 1 Monday
Ready to begin your great adventure as you will be arriving on your flight into Lima, you will be met and greet at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Lima.
DAY 2 Tuesday
In the morning we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. Starting at the Love Park in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture. Later we will go to San Isidro, financial center of the city. After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors San Martin de Porras and San Rosa de Lima used to walk around in 17th century, and where their remains rest today.
In the afternoon, we will visit the spectacular Larco Museum, which is considered one of the main attractions of Lima. Then, we will take a break to enjoy a drink made of Pisco, our flagship liquor, in a traditional tavern in Pueblo Libre to later head to the Park of the Reserve to enter the Magic Water Tour, the newest entertainment icon in the city, comprised of 13 water fountains that provide a mixture of color, illusion and fantasy. Overnight in Lima. (Breakfast)
DAY 3 Wednesday
Departure to Paracas Bay in the exclusive “Paracas Premium Service”. We will go the airport of Pisco to fly over the Nazca lines, huge drawing that can only be seen from the sky and which represent several insects and animals like a monkey, hummingbird, condor or a spider. The origins are unknown, while many think it is a big astronomic calendar. Return to airport and transfer to your hotel. Free rest of the day to enjoy the hotel facilities and surrounding areas. Overnight stay at Paracas. (Breakfast)
DAY 4 Thursday
PARACAS / LIMA
Early in the morning we will embark on a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands. The “Chandelier” a giant figure marked in the sand in the style of the Nazca lines can also be seen on our way to the islands. On the islands you will be able to observe sea lions, pelicans, Humboldt penguins and other sea birds. In the afternoon, departure to Lima in the exclusive “Paracas Premium Service”. Overnight in Lima (Breakfast)
DAY 5 Friday
LIMA / CUSCO
Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco. On arrival, meet and greet, transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, we will start our Imperial Cusco city tour visiting the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, an impressive fortress of colossal dimensions with rocks that are up to 4 meters tall and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. Then we will continue to explore Q'enqo, the Puma shrine, and see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave and Tambomachay and its sacred fountains of life. On the route, we will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucará watchtower which guarded the city entrance. After this, we will visit the Korikancha temple, Inti God shrine, on which the Santo Domingo church was built. According to the chronicles, this temple was completely covered in gold in Inca times. Finally, we will go to the Main Square in order to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces such as The Cross which arrived along with the first conquers. Overnight in Cusco (Breakfast)
DAY 6 Saturday
CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY
The Sacred Valley of the Incas will welcome us today. We will visit Awanacancha, a tourist complex where we will see and feed the Andean camelids such as the llamas and alpacas, and where the locals will show us the weaving and dyeing techniques of their traditional textiles. We will then continue to Inca and Colonial Pisac. Discover one of the most beautiful archeological sites in the Sacred Valley at the top of the mountain where you can have a view of the colonial town of Pisac. Walking tour to the Colonial town. Time to do some shopping at the handicraft market. Then, we will head to the impressive Inkariy Museum. Here we will enjoy a delicious lunch. We will take a guided tour of the museum to learn more about the numerous rooms where cultural representations of pre-Hispanic civilizations of ancient Peru are exhibited. Overnight in the Sacred Valley (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 7 Sunday
SACRED VALLEY / MACHU PICCHU
Our adventure journey takes us now to less explored treasures of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First stop: Moray, a place with breathtaking views thanks to its colossal concentric terraces resembling a coliseum. What did they use it for? The terraces recreated 20 different types of microclimates, and they were studied to ensure the agricultural production of the empire. We will continue our journey to Maras, the millenary colonial salt mines. The contrast of the white pools against the green valley is so impressive that it resembles a postcard. Buffet lunch. In the afternoon, we will head towards the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, where you can see the technique with which the Incas work the stone. It is now time to catch the train at the Ollantaytambo station. We will arrive in Aguas Calientes where our trained staff will welcome and assist us on getting settled in one of the hotels in Aguas Calientes (now, Machu Picchu town). Overnight in Aguas Calientes (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 8 Monday
MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
We will board the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the arranged time, we will return to Cusco by train and will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight in Cusco. (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 9 Tuesday
CUSCO / PUNO
Departure on a tour bus to Puno. On the way we’ll stop to visit the attractions this beautiful route has to offer. The first stop: Andahuaylillas for a visit to its beautiful chapel, then its Racchi, Temple of the Wiracocha god where the walls and narrow streets stand out. Then it’s lunch time and the opportunity to see the view at La Raya, natural border between Cusco and Puno. Before our final destination we will visit the in site Pucara Museum and a chance to get one of the local classic bull shaped ceramics. We will arrive in Puno at the end of the afternoon. Overnight stay in Puno. (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 10 Wednesday
A full day tour to explore Lake Titicaca. First we will visit the Uros, the friendly inhabitants of these handmade islands made of totora reeds. Then it’s off to Taquile Island, a place in which the settlers still maintain their ancestral traditions and colorful typical clothes. A great opportunity to explore the island and get the best view of the lake. A lunch box is provided in the island. Return to the city in the afternoon. Overnight stay in Puno (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 11 Thursday
PUNO / LIMA
At the arranged time we will go to the airport to board the departing flight. On the way there we will visit the pre-Inca cemetery of the Hatun Colla chiefs in Sillustani, on the shore of Lake Umayo. A great trip to see the funerary towers or Chullpas reaching up to six meters high.
Dates & Rates
|Departure date||Start Date||End Date||Double Price||Single Price||Child Price||Book|
* All prices in USD
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport - HD City tour - HD Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit.
- 3 nights of accommodation in Lima - Daily breakfast.
- Paracas Premium Service:Trf. hotel Lima / hotel Paracas / airport Pisco / pier / hotel Paracas / hotel Lima
- Aerodiana - Nasca Lines overflight - Paracas Desert, Ica City, Nasca Lines.
- Ballestas Islands motor boat excursión.
- 1 night of accommodation in Paracas - Daily breakfast.
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport.
- HD City tour and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park.
- 2D/1N Sacred Valley of the Incas :
1st day: Awanacancha, Colonial and Inca Pisac, visit to Inkariy museum with lunch.
2nd day: Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo Fortress with lunch.
- FD Machu Picchu excursion with Inca Rail train (executive coach) - Buffet lunch.
- Tourist bus tickets for the route Cusco/Puno, including lunch and visits on route.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Cusco - 1 night of accommodation in the Sacred Valley - 1 night of accommodation in Aguas Calientes - Daily breakfast.
- Transfer bus station / hotel / airport visiting Sillustani pre Inca Tombs on route
- FD Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile Island with typical lunch.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Puno - Daily breakfast.
- Subject to availability.
- Does not apply during Candelaria Festivity (February 2-14), Easter, Inti Raymi (June 22-26) and our national holidays (July 28-29).
- Shared services in English or Spanish.
- Children rates:
Children of 2 to 5 years can apply rate sharing bed w/parents.
Children of 2 to 11 years can apply rate of triple accommodation.
- Hotels only allow one child sharing bed w/parents in a double room.
- In order to purchase entrance fees, train tickets, etc, at child rate we must have in advance copy of passport, otherwise we cannot apply child rate.
- Hotels have been quoted without the IGV (Peruvian tax), exoneration applied to foreigners (non-Peruvian residents). In order to apply for this exoneration it is required to show a copy of your passport together with the entrance seal to Peru and the Andean migration card (which is given on the plane upon entering the country) sealed by the airport Immigration Services representative. In case of cancellation, this 18% should be added to the amount quoted.
Prices do not include
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Airport taxes (USD 9.40 domestic flights and USD 30.74 international flights / Subject to modification without prior notification).
* Above mentioned cost, at this moment, are included on the cost of the airtickets.
- Airport tax for Nazca Lines flight (USD 4.00 / Subject to modification without prior notification).
- Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
- Tips for guides, driver or waitress.
- Comfort Class: El Tambo I
- Tourist Class: El Tambo II
- Tourist Superior Class: Allpa Hotel and Suites.
- First Class: Casa Andina Select
- First Class Plus: Dazzler
- Deluxe Class: Swissotel
- Top Deluxe Class: JW Marriott
- Comfort Class: Posada del Emancipador
- Tourist Class: San Agustín Paracas
- Tourist Superior Class: San Agustín Paracas
- First Class: La Hacienda Bahía Paracas
- First Class Plus: Double Tree Guest Suites
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Paracas Resort & Spa
- Top Deluxe Class: Paracas Luxury Collection Resort Hotel
- Comfort Class: Anden Inca
- Tourist Class: San Agustin Internacional
- Tourist Superior Class: Casa Andina Koricancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio
- First Class Plus: Costa del Sol Ramada
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Palacio del Inka
- Top Deluxe Class: JW Marriott
- Comfort Class: Mabey Sacred Valley
- Tourist Class: Agustos Valley
- Tourist Superior Class: San Agustin Urubamba
- First Class: Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay
- First Class Plus: Casa Andina Premium Valley
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel and Wellness
- Top Deluxe Class: Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort
MACHU PICCHU TOWN (AGUAS CALIENTES)
- Comfort Class: Hatun Inti Classic
- Tourist Class: Casa Andina Machu Picchu
- Tourist Superior Class: El Mapi
- First Class: El Mapi
- Fiirst Class Plus: Casa del Sol Machu Picchu
- Deluxe Class: Sumaq
- Top Deluxe Class: Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Comfort Class: Qelqatani
- Tourist Class: Casa Andina Tikarani
- Tourist Superior Class: Jose Antonio
- First Class: Sonesta Posadas del Inca Puno
- First Class Plus: Casa Andina Premium Puno
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Lago Titicaca
- Top Deluxe Class: Libertador Lago Titicaca