No matter where you travel in Italy, art and history live on every corner.
Explore one of the country’s biggest commodities in one of the most awe-inspiring city.
After your arrival in Florence, a local driver will meet you at the train station/airport and transfer you to your centrally-located hotel. After check-in, get familiar with your surroundings and the beautiful city of Florence.
After breakfast, join your group and tour guide for a visit through the city center of Florence, including the Duomo complex, Giotto’s bell tower, a visit to the Accademia Gallery where you can admire, among other masterpieces, the “David” by Michelangelo. Spend the afternoon at your leisure, exploring the city at your own pace.
Florence at your leisure
Breakfast in hotel. Today enjoy Florence at your own pace. Optional tours are available or be your own guide, let Florence lead you through its small streets, have lunch overlooking the Arno river, walk over the Ponte Vecchio and shop on Via Tornabuoni. Local markets might be available.
Ciao Florence! Prepare for departure after breakfast. Meet your driver for a private transfer to the train station/airport.
Dates & Rates
- Transfer airport or train station/hotel
- 3 night hotel stay with daily breakfast
- Half-day city tour with Accademia museum
- Transfer hotel/train station or airport
- Low Season Availability: from November 1, 2017 to March 31, 2108
- Medium Season Availability: from July 16 to August 31, 2018
- High Season Availability: from April 1 to July 15 & September 1 to October 31, 2018
- First Class Package includes group sightseeing tours
- Luxury Package includes private tours
- Transfers are private in both packages
- Prices listed are per person sharing Double/ Triple room
- Black out dates apply during trade shows, holidays and events
HOTELS: Can be substituted with similar upon availability
- First Class: Hotel De La Ville
- Luxury: Hotel Brunelleschi