DAY 1 Monday
Arrival in Lima, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Stay in Lima.
DAY 2 Tuesday
In the morning we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. Starting at the Love Park in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture. Later we will go to San Isidro, financial center of the city. After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors San Martin de Porras and San Rosa de Lima used to walk around in 17th century, and where their remains rest today.
In the afternoon, we will visit the spectacular Larco Museum, which is considered one of the main attractions of Lima. Then, we will take a break to enjoy a drink made of Pisco, our flagship liquor, in a traditional tavern in Pueblo Libre to later head to the Park of the Reserve to enter the Magic Water Tour, the newest entertainment icon in the city, comprised of 13 water fountains that provide a mixture of color, illusion and fantasy. Overnight in Lima. (Breakfast)
DAY 3 Wednesday
LIMA / CUSCO
Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco. On arrival, meet and greet, transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, we will start our Imperial Cusco city tour visiting the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, an impressive fortress of colossal dimensions with rocks that are up to 4 meters tall and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. Then we will continue to explore Q'enqo, the Puma shrine, and see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave and Tambomachay and its sacred fountains of life. On the route, we will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucará watchtower which guarded the city entrance. After this, we will visit the Korikancha temple, Inti God shrine, on which the Santo Domingo church was built. According to the chronicles, this temple was completely covered in gold in Inca times. Finally, we will go to the Main Square in order to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces such as The Cross which arrived along with the first conquers. Stay in Cusco. (Breakfast)
DAY 4 Thursday
CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is waiting for you. Today we will explore the Pisac Market with enough free time to go around and buy handcrafts and if you feel like tasting something traditional, stop by the wood ovens for a delicious empanada or a piece of bread. Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, our tour continues to Ollantaytambo, a small town full of local color and inhabited since Inca times in which we will visit the main temple used as a fortress during the Inca resistance. Breathtaking views for amazing pictures. Overnight in the Sacred Valley. (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 5 Friday
SACRED VALLEY / MACHU PICCHU
A train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. Overnight stay at one of the hotels in Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu. (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 6 Saturday
MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
Morning off. Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu are limited. We suggest applying for the entrance tickets for later dates at the moment you book the whole tour program so as to avoid any complications due to congestions or lack of local availability. In an additional visit to Machu Picchu we will be able to see the areas of the Intipunku or Door of the Sun, the Inca Trail entrance to the citadel. For those looking for a more intense adventure and wish to visit Huayna Picchu, it is important to have in mind that there are only 400 daily spots to climb the mountain, all of which have to be reserved in advance. At the arranged time, we will return to Cusco by train and will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay in Cusco. (Breakfast)
DAY 7 Sunday
CUSCO / LIMA
Departure transfer. (Breakfast)
Dates & Rates
|Departure date||Start Date||End Date||Starting At||Double Price||Single Price||Child Price||Book|
|27 Oct 2019||27 Oct 2019||02 Nov 2019||$1210||$1681||$456||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|10 Nov 2019||10 Nov 2019||16 Nov 2019||$1210||$1681||$456||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|24 Nov 2019||24 Nov 2019||30 Nov 2019||$1210||$1681||$456||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|08 Dec 2019||08 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||$1210||$1681||$456||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
* All prices in USD
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport - HD City tour - HD Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Lima - Daily breakfast.
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport.
HD City tour and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park.
FD Sacred Valley of the Incas : Pisac indian market and Ollantaytambo Fortress with lunch
FD Machu Picchu excursion - Buffet lunch
Comfort and Tourist classes – Expedition train
First and Deluxe Classes – Vistadome train
2 nights of accommodation in Cusco - 1 night of accommodation in the Sacred Valley - 1 night of accommodation in Aguas Calientes - Daily breakfast.
Prices do not include
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Airport taxes (USD 9.40 domestic flights and USD 30.74 international flights / Subject to modification without prior notification).
* Above mentioned cost, at this moment, are included on the cost of the air tickets.
- Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
- Tips for guides, driver or waitress.
- Subject to availability.
- Does not apply during Easter, Inti Raymi (June 22-26) and our national holidays (July 28-29).
- Shared services in English or Spanish.
- Children rates:
Children of 2 to 5 years can apply rate sharing bed w/parents.
- Hotels only allow one child sharing bed w/parents in a double room.
- In order to purchase entrance fees, train tickets, etc, at child rate we must have in advance copy of passport, otherwise we cannot apply child rate.
- Hotels have been quoted without the IGV (Peruvian tax), exoneration applied to foreigners (non-Peruvian residents). In order to apply for this exoneration it is required to show a copy of your passport together with the entrance seal to Peru and the Andean migration card (which is given on the plane upon entering the country) sealed by the airport Immigration Services representative. In case of cancellation, this 18% should be added to the amount quoted.
- Comfort Class: El Tambo I
- Tourist Class: El Tambo II
- Tourist Superior Class: Allpa Hotel and Suites.
- First Class: Casa Andina Select
- First Class Plus: Dazzler
- Deluxe Class: Swissotel
- Top Deluxe Class: JW Marriott
- Comfort Class: Anden Inca
- Tourist Class: San Agustin Internacional
- Tourist Superior Class: Casa Andina Koricancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio
- First Class Plus: Costa del Sol Ramada
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Palacio del Inka
- Top Deluxe Class: JW Marriott
- Comfort Class: Mabey Sacred Valley
- Tourist Class: Agustos Valley
- Tourist Superior Class: San Agustin Urubamba
- First Class: Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay
- First Class Plus: Casa Andina Premium Valley
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel and Wellness
- Top Deluxe Class: Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort
MACHU PICCHU TOWN (AGUAS CALIENTES)
- Comfort Class: Hatun Inti Classic
- Tourist Class: Casa Andina Machu Picchu
- Tourist Superior Class: El Mapi
- First Class: El Mapi
- First Class Plus: Casa del Sol Machu Picchu
- Deluxe Class: Sumaq
- Top Deluxe Class: Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo