DAY 1 Sunday
Arrival in Lima, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Stay in Lima.
DAY 2 Monday
In the morning we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. Starting at the Love Park in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture. Later we will go to San Isidro, financial center of the city. After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors San Martin de Porras and San Rosa de Lima used to walk around in 17th century, and where their remains rest today. In the afternoon, we will visit the spectacular Larco Museum, which is considered one of the main attractions of Lima. Then, we will take a break to enjoy a drink made of Pisco, our flagship liquor, in a traditional tavern in Pueblo Libre to later head to the Park of the Reserve to enter the Magic Water Tour, the newest entertainment icon in the city, comprised of 13 water fountains that provide a mixture of color, illusion and fantasy. Overnight in Lima. (Breakfast)
DAY 3 Tuesday
LIMA / CUSCO
Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco. On arrival, meet and greet, transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, we will start our Imperial Cusco city tour visiting the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, an impressive fortress of colossal dimensions with rocks that are up to 4 meters tall and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. Then we will continue to explore Q'enqo, the Puma shrine, and see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave and Tambomachay and its sacred fountains of life. On the route, we will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucará watchtower which guarded the city entrance. After this, we will visit the Korikancha temple, Inti God shrine, on which the Santo Domingo church was built. According to the chronicles, this temple was completely covered in gold in Inca times. Finally, we will go to the Main Square in order to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces such as The Cross which arrived along with the first conquers. Stay in Cusco. (Breakfast)
DAY 4 Wednesday
CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is waiting for you. Today we will explore the Pisac Market with enough free time to go around and buy handcrafts and if you feel like tasting something traditional, stop by the wood ovens for a delicious empanada or a piece of bread. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, our tour continues to Ollantaytambo, a small town full of local color and inhabited since Inca times in which we will visit the main temple used as a fortress during the Inca resistance. Breathtaking views for amazing pictures. Overnight in the Sacred Valley. (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 5 Thursday
SACRED VALLEY / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
A train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the arranged time, we will take the train back to Cusco to be transferred to the hotel. Stay in Cusco. (Breakfast & Lunch)
DAY 6 Friday
CUSCO / PUERTO MALDONADO
Transfer to the airport and flight to Puerto Maldonado. Welcome at the airport by a naturalist guide and transfer by motor boat along the Tambopata river to the lodge. During the journey we will appreciate the changes in vegetation, from colonized and deforested areas to virgin jungle. A box lunch will be provided. Upon arrival, we will have a welcome drink and will meet the rest of the staff. In the afternoon walking excursion along the paths around the lodge to observe the flora and fauna, such as the lion monkey and capuchin or “Martin” monkey, in addition to butterflies and many species of birds. After dinner, there will be an evening walk to see the night animals and insects, which can be spotted by the sparkle of their eyes when lit with a flash light. Overnight in the lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 7 Saturday
After an early breakfast we will board a motor boat that will take us to a trail where our trekking will begin, followed by an excursion to a lake in canoes. In the lake we will find abundant water life, families of giant otters or river lions that live in the lake and can be often spotted. There are numerous birds, especially striped herons, white herons, tuqui tuqui, shanshos, and many others. In the afternoon you will be able to explore the trails near the lodge. In the evening, you and your guide will go out to look for alligators and other night animals on a motor boat. Overnight in the lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
DAY 8 Sunday
Early in the morning we will board our boat to go back to the pier and continue to Puerto Maldonado to catch our return flight. (Breakfast)
Dates & Rates
|Departure date||Start Date||End Date||Double Price||Single Price||Child Price||Book|
|07 Jul 2019||07 Jul 2019||13 Jul 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|21 Jul 2019||21 Jul 2019||27 Jul 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|04 Aug 2019||04 Aug 2019||10 Aug 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|18 Aug 2019||18 Aug 2019||24 Aug 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|01 Sep 2019||01 Sep 2019||07 Sep 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|15 Sep 2019||15 Sep 2019||21 Sep 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|29 Sep 2019||29 Sep 2019||05 Oct 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|13 Oct 2019||13 Oct 2019||19 Oct 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|27 Oct 2019||27 Oct 2019||02 Nov 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|10 Nov 2019||10 Nov 2019||16 Nov 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|24 Nov 2019||24 Nov 2019||30 Nov 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
|08 Dec 2019||08 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||$1394||$1831||$794||BOOK THIS TOUR|
* All prices in USD
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport - HD City tour - HD Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Lima - Daily breakfast.
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport.
- HD City tour and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park.
- FD Sacred Valley of the Incas : Pisac indian market and Ollantaytambo Fortress with lunch
- FD Machu Picchu excursion - Buffet lunch
- Comfort and Tourist classes – Expedition train
- First and Deluxe Classes – Vistadome train
- 2 nights of accommodation in Cusco - 1 night of accommodation in the Sacred Valley - Daily breakfast.
- 3 days / 2 nights Jungle package including full day activities and full board.
Prices do not include
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Airport taxes (USD 9.40 domestic flights and USD 30.74 international flights / Subject to modification without prior notification).
* Above mentioned cost, at this moment, are included on the cost of the air tickets.
- Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
- Tips for guides, driver or waitress.
- Subject to availability.
- Does not apply during Easter, Inti Raymi (June 22-26) and our national holidays (July 28-29).
- Services in English or Spanish.
- Children rates:
Children of 2 to 5 years can apply rate sharing bed w/parents.
- Hotels only allow one child sharing bed w/parents in a double room.
- In order to purchase entrance fees, train tickets, etc, at child rate we must have in advance copy of passport, otherwise we cannot apply child rate.
- Hotels have been quoted without the IGV (Peruvian tax), exoneration applied to foreigners (non-Peruvian residents). In order to apply for this exoneration it is required to show a copy of your passport together with the entrance seal to Peru and the Andean migration card (which is given on the plane upon entering the country) sealed by the airport Immigration Services representative. In case of cancellation, this 18% should be added to the amount quoted.
- Comfort Class: El Tambo I
- Tourist Class: El Tambo II
- Tourist Superior Class: Allpa Hotel and Suites.
- First Class: Casa Andina Select
- First Class Plus: Dazzler
- Deluxe Class: Swissotel
- Top Deluxe Class: JW Marriott
- Comfort Class: Anden Inca
- Tourist Class: San Agustin Internacional
- Tourist Superior Class: Casa Andina Koricancha
- First Class: Jose Antonio
- First Class Plus: Costa del Sol Ramada
- Deluxe Class: Libertador Palacio del Inka
- Top Deluxe Class: JW Marriott
- Comfort Class: Mabey Sacred Valley
- Tourist Class: Agustos Valley
- Tourist Superior Class: San Agustin Urubamba
- First Class: Sonesta Posadas del Inca Yucay
- First Class Plus: Casa Andina Premium Valley
- Deluxe Class: Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel and Wellness
- Top Deluxe Class: Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort
- Comfort Class: Corto Maltes
- Tourist Class: Corto Maltes
- Tourist Superior Class: Inkaterra Hacienda Concepción
- First Class: Inkaterra Hacienda Concepción
- First Class Plus: Inkaterra Hacienda Concepción
- Deluxe Class: Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica
- Top Deluxe Class: Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica