Day 1 - Monday
Arrival Day | LIMA
Arrival in Lima, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Stay in Lima. This same day, our representative, will give you a short briefing about the rest of your stay. Overnight stay in Lima.
Please take note check-in at hotels in Lima is at 3:00pm, therefore in case of early arrivals, passengers should wait at the lobby until check-in time, otherwise book the room a day earlier.
Day 2 - Tuesday
After breakfast in the morning, (approx 9.00 AM) we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. Starting at “Parque del Amor” in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture for a panoramic view. After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors San Martin de Porras and San Rosa de Lima used to walk around in 17th century, and where their remains rest today. In the afternoon,(approx 16.00 PM) we will visit the spectacular Larco Museum, which is considered one of the main attractions of Lima. Then, we will take a break to enjoy a drink made of Pisco, our flagship liquor, in a traditional tavern in Pueblo Libre to later head to the Park of the Reserve to enter the Magic Water Tour, the newest entertainment icon in the city, comprised of 13 water fountains that provide a mixture of color, illusion and fantasy. Overnight in Lima.
Day 3 - Wednesday
LIMA | CUSCO
After morning breakfast, transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco. *Suggest to book flight arriving in Cusco, no later than 10:30hrs.
On arrival, meet and greet, transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon,(approx 13.30 PM) we will start our Imperial Cusco city tour visiting the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, an impressive fortress of colossal dimensions with rocks that are up to 4 meters tall and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. Then we will continue to explore Q'enqo, the Puma shrine, and see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave and Tambomachay and its sacred fountains of life. On the route, we will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucará watchtower which guarded the city entrance. After this, we will visit the Korikancha temple, Inti God shrine, on which the Santo Domingo church was built. According to the chronicles, this temple was completely covered in gold in Inca times. Finally, we will go to the Main Square in order to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces such as The Cross which arrived along with the first conquers. Overnight in Cusco.
Important: This evening you will need to pack a small bag for your departure to Sacred Valley also for your train journey to Machu Picchu (on day 5). For all train journeys, each passenger is allowed 1 bag or backpack which must not exceed 5kg/11pounds and/or 62 inches/157cm (length + height + width). Baggage that exceeds these measurements will not be allowed. We ask you to pack the necessary for one day overnight. Your extra luggage should be stored at the hotel in Cusco (you can get it back upon your arrival on Day 5).
Day 4 - Thursday
CUSCO | SACRED VALLEY
After breakfast, you will visit the most outstanding sites of the Sacred Valley of the Incas (approx 7:30 AM). We will leave for the town of Chinchero, the most typical and picturesque of the Sacred Valley. This town is also famous for its women weavers, we will make a brief stop in a textile center to appreciate its beautiful fabrics and where they will teach us the ancient Inca techniques for dyeing and spinning with Alpaca wool. In the town of Chinchero we will visit its Inca archaeological complex and its beautiful colonial church enjoying the impressive natural images that surround the town. We will continue to Moray, beautiful and curious Inca archaeological complex composed of colossal concentric terraces simulating a large amphitheater. In Incas times, it served as an agricultural laboratory, where diverse microclimates were recreated. Lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. Finally, we end our tour visiting the fabulous archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, important for the Incas as a military, religious and agricultural center. We will visit the Temple of the ten windows, the bathrooms of the ñusta, the Temple of the Sun among other places of interest. The postcards from the heights of Ollantaytambo will close this magical day in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Overnight stay in the Sacred Valley
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5 - Friday
SACRED VALLEY | MACHU PICCHU | CUSCO
After breakfast, transfer to Ollantaytambo station and depart by train to Aguas Calientes town, for a train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station, where our staff will assist you on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish you with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us after a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At scheduled time, we will return to Cusco and will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay in Cusco.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
* The guided tour to Machu Picchu last 2 ½ hours, the maximum time allowed within Machu Picchu is 4 hours.
Day 6 - Saturday
CUSCO / PUERTO MALDONADO
After morning breakfast, according to your flight time, transfer to the airport and flight to Puerto Maldonado.
Welcome at the airport by a naturalist guide and transfer by motor boat to your lodge. You will have chance to do some activities in the jungle, lunch and dinner included at the lodge.
Overnight in the lodge.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7 - Sunday
Good Morning! After breakfast, you will be going to do activities in the jungle.
Overnight in the lodge.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 8 - Monday
PUERTO MALDONADO | LIMA
After breakfast, early in the morning we will board our boat to go back to the dock and continue to Puerto Maldonado to catch flight to Lima.
End of Services!
Note: We suggest to book return international flight in late evening or book extra night stay in Lima for next day return flight.
Choose your preferred dates and book your trip todayBOOK NOW
Dates & Rates
|Departure date||Start Date||End Date||Starting At||Double Price||Single Price||Child Price||Book|
|25 Oct 2020||26 Oct 2020||02 Nov 2020||$1882||$2342||$1276||Not available|
|08 Nov 2020||09 Nov 2020||16 Nov 2020||$1882||$2342||$1276||Not available|
|22 Nov 2020||23 Nov 2020||30 Nov 2020||$1882||$2342||$1276||Not available|
|06 Dec 2020||07 Dec 2020||14 Dec 2020||$1882||$2342||$1276||Not available|
* All prices in USD
Price Includes :
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport - HD City tour - HD Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Lima - Daily breakfast.
- Domestic flight from Lima to Cusco
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport.
- HD City tour and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park.
- FD Sacred Valley of the Incas : Pisac indian market and Ollantaytambo Fortress with lunch
- FD Machu Picchu excursion - Buffet lunch
- Comfort and Tourist classes – Expedition train
- First and Deluxe Classes – Vistadome train
- 2 nights of accommodation in Cusco - 1 night of accommodation in the Sacred Valley - Daily breakfast.
- 3 days / 2 nights Jungle package including full day activities and full board.
Prices do not include
- International air tickets.
- Airport taxes (USD 9.40 domestic flights and USD 30.74 international flights / Subject to modification without prior notification).
- Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
- Tips for guides, driver or waitress.
- Subject to availability.
- Services with English speaking local guides.
- Hotels only allow one child sharing bed w/parents in a double room.
- In order to purchase entrance fees, train tickets, etc, at child rate we must have in advance copy of passport, otherwise we cannot apply child rate.
- Hotels have been quoted without the IGV (Peruvian tax), exoneration applied to foreigners (non-Peruvian residents). In order to apply for this exoneration it is required to show a copy of your passport together with the entrance seal to Peru and the Andean migration card (which is given on the plane upon entering the country) sealed by the airport Immigration Services representative. In case of cancellation, this 18% should be added to the amount quoted