Day 1 - Sunday
Arrival in Lima, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Stay in Lima. This same day, our representative, will give you a short briefing about the rest of your stay.
Please take note check-in at hotels in Lima is at 3pm, therefore in case of early arrivals, passengers should wait at the lobby until check-in time, otherwise book the room a day earlier.
Day 2 - Monday
In the morning we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. Starting at the Love Park in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture. Later we will go to San Isidro, financial center of the city. After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors San Martin de Porras and San Rosa de Lima used to walk around in 17th century, and where their remains rest today. In the afternoon, we will visit the spectacular Larco Museum, which is considered one of the main attractions of Lima. Then, we will take a break to enjoy a drink made of Pisco, our flagship liquor, in a traditional tavern in Pueblo Libre to later head to the Park of the Reserve to enter the Magic Water Tour, the newest entertainment icon in the city, comprised of 13 water fountains that provide a mixture of color, illusion and fantasy. Overnight in Lima. (Breakfast).
Day 3 - Tuesday
LIMA / CUSCO
Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco(Around 9am -10am). On arrival, meet and greet, transfer to your hotel(check in 11 am). In the afternoon, we will start our Imperial Cusco city tour visiting the Sacsayhuaman Archaeological Park, an impressive fortress of colossal dimensions with rocks that are up to 4 meters tall and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly. Then we will continue to explore Q'enqo, the Puma shrine, and see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave and Tambomachay and its sacred fountains of life. On the route, we will have a panoramic view of Puca Pucará watchtower which guarded the city entrance. After this, we will visit the Korikancha temple, Inti God shrine, on which the Santo Domingo church was built. According to the chronicles, this temple was completely covered in gold in Inca times. Finally, we will go to the Main Square in order to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces such as The Cross which arrived along with the first conquers. Stay in Cusco. (Breakfast).
Day 4 - Wednesday
CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY
We will visit the most outstanding sites of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will leave for the town of Chinchero, the most typical and picturesque of the Sacred Valley. This town is also famous for its women weavers, we will make a brief stop in a textile center to appreciate its beautiful fabrics and where they will teach us the ancient Inca techniques for dyeing and spinning with Alpaca wool. In the town of Chinchero we will visit its Inca archaeological complex and its beautiful colonial church enjoying the impressive natural images that surround the town. We will continue to Moray, beautiful and curious Inca archaeological complex composed of colossal concentric terraces simulating a large amphitheater. In Incas times, it served as an agricultural laboratory where diverse microclimates were recreated. Lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. Finally, we end our tour visiting the fabulous archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo important for the Incas as a military, religious and agricultural center. We will visit the Temple of the ten windows, the bathrooms of the ñusta, the Temple of the Sun among other places of interest. The postcards from the heights of Ollantaytambo will close this magical day in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Overnight stay in the Sacred Valley (Breakfast & Lunch).
Day 5 - Thursday
SACRED VALLEY / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
Transfer to Ollantaytambo station and depart by train to Aguas Calientes town for a train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will descend to Aguas Calientes to have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the arranged time, we will return to Cusco and will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight stay in Cusco. (Breakfast & Lunch).
* The guided tour to Machu Picchu last 2 ½ hours, the maximum time allowed within Machu Picchu is 4 hours.
Day 6 - Friday
CUSCO / PUERTO MALDONADO
Transfer to the airport and flight to Puerto Maldonado.
Welcome at the airport by a naturalist guide and transfer by motor boat to your lodge.
Activities in the jungle, lunch and dinner included at the lodge.
Overnight in the lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 7 - Saturday
Activities in the jungle.
Overnight in the lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 8 - Sunday
Early in the morning we will board our boat to go back to the pier and continue to Puerto Maldonado to catch our return flight. (Breakfast).
Choose your preferred dates and book your trip todayBOOK NOW
Dates & Rates
|Departure date||Start Date||End Date||Starting At||Double Price||Single Price||Child Price||Book|
|02 Feb 2020||02 Feb 2020||09 Feb 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|16 Feb 2020||16 Feb 2020||23 Feb 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|01 Mar 2020||01 Mar 2020||08 Mar 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|15 Mar 2020||15 Mar 2020||22 Mar 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|29 Mar 2020||29 Mar 2020||05 Apr 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|12 Apr 2020||12 Apr 2020||19 Apr 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|26 Apr 2020||26 Apr 2020||03 May 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|10 May 2020||10 May 2020||17 May 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|24 May 2020||24 May 2020||31 May 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|07 Jun 2020||07 Jun 2020||14 Jun 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|05 Jul 2020||05 Jul 2020||12 Jul 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|19 Jul 2020||19 Jul 2020||26 Jul 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|02 Aug 2020||02 Aug 2020||09 Aug 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|16 Aug 2020||16 Aug 2020||23 Aug 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|30 Aug 2020||30 Aug 2020||06 Sep 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|13 Sep 2020||13 Sep 2020||20 Sep 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|27 Sep 2020||27 Sep 2020||04 Oct 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|11 Oct 2020||11 Oct 2020||18 Oct 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|25 Oct 2020||25 Oct 2020||01 Nov 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|08 Nov 2020||08 Nov 2020||15 Nov 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|22 Nov 2020||22 Nov 2020||29 Nov 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
|06 Dec 2020||06 Dec 2020||13 Dec 2020||$1781||$2241||$1035||BOOKBOOK THIS TOUR|
* All prices in USD
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport - HD City tour - HD Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit.
- 2 nights of accommodation in Lima - Daily breakfast.
- Domestic flight from Lima to Cusco
- Transfers airport / hotel / train station / hotel / airport.
- HD City tour and Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park.
- FD Sacred Valley of the Incas : Pisac indian market and Ollantaytambo Fortress with lunch
- FD Machu Picchu excursion - Buffet lunch
- Comfort and Tourist classes – Expedition train
- First and Deluxe Classes – Vistadome train
- 2 nights of accommodation in Cusco - 1 night of accommodation in the Sacred Valley - Daily breakfast.
- 3 days / 2 nights Jungle package including full day activities and full board.
Prices do not include
- International air tickets.
- Airport taxes (USD 9.40 domestic flights and USD 30.74 international flights / Subject to modification without prior notification).
* Above mentioned cost, at this moment, are included on the cost of the air tickets.
- Personal expenses, beverages in meals.
- Tips for guides, driver or waitress.
- Subject to availability.
- Does not apply during Easter, Inti Raymi (June 22-26) and our national holidays (July 28-29).
- Services in English or Spanish.
- Children rates:
- Children of 2 to 5 years can apply rate sharing bed w/parents.
- Hotels only allow one child sharing bed w/parents in a double room.
- In order to purchase entrance fees, train tickets, etc, at child rate we must have in advance copy of passport, otherwise we cannot apply child rate.
- Hotels have been quoted without the IGV (Peruvian tax), exoneration applied to foreigners (non-Peruvian residents). In order to apply for this exoneration it is required to show a copy of your passport together with the entrance seal to Peru and the Andean migration card (which is given on the plane upon entering the country) sealed by the airport Immigration Services representative. In case of cancellation, this 18% should be added to the amount quoted